Published by Innovation Nest
- The administrator of the personal data collected through the www.innovationnest.co Website (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is Innovation Nest Sp. z o. o. with the registered office in Kraków (31-331), ul. Ludwinowska nr 7 lok. 9, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Kraków–Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court under the National Court Register (KRS) number: 0000359375, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 6793039223, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 121236513, with the fully paid-up share capital of PLN 200,000.
- The User declares that in order to use the services included on the Website, they shall provide the data required by the selected service, e.g. full name, email address, telephone number, place of residence, and the provision of the personal data is completely voluntary, but necessary for the service to be performed.
- The data provided by the User who wants to use the selected service is processed by Innovation Nest Sp. z o. o. insofar as it is necessary for the performance of the service and the provision of services offered on the Website to the User, in order to run the Website and ensure that it functions properly, as well as for marketing and statistical purposes and for market research.
- Innovation Nest reserves the right to disclose selected information about the User to the relevant authorities or third parties who request such information, based on the legal basis and in accordance with the applicable law. With the exception specified in the preceding sentence, no information about the User shall be disclosed to any third party without the User’s consent.
- By using the contact form available on the Website, every User may access, modify and add their data as well as request the data processing to stop and the data to be removed.
- Innovation Nest informs that once the User connects to the Website, the Website’s system logs show the information about the number (including IP) and the type of User device used to connect to the Website. The service provider informs that they shall also process, in accordance with the law, the data about the number (including IP) and the type of User device, the time of User’s connection to the website and other operational data related to the User’s Website activity. Non-personal information is collected automatically for administrative and technical purposes. Based on this information, aggregated statistics on the Website traffic, Users and their behavior are produced.
- Innovation Nest declares that it shall make every effort to ensure high security for its Users insofar as the Website use and the personal data protection are concerned. Any events which affect the security of the data transmission, including those related to the suspicion of sharing files that contain viruses and other similar files or other than files of similar content, should be reported to the email address specified in the contact, i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Innovation Nest also declares that modern methods of content security, content access and personal data access used for the Website security serve to ensure the highest security. The Website uses the currently most secure SSL certificate, while the algorithm with a 128-bit key encryption ensures the Website security and the confidentiality of data transmitted electronically, and, by using the secure website, prevents the transmitted data from being intercepted.