Our goal: more global success stories from Europe
1. The Controllers of the personal data collected through the www.innovationnest.co Website (hereinafter referred to as the Website) are:
Innovation Nest Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (a limited liability company) with the registered office in Kraków (31-331), Ludwinowska Street nº 7 apt. 8, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Kraków–Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court under the National Court Register (KRS) number: 0000359375, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 6793039223, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 121236513, with the fully paid-up share capital of PLN 200,000
Innovation Nest Europe Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (a limited liability company) with the registered office in Kraków (31-331), Ludwinowska Street nº 7 apt. 9, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Kraków–Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court under the National Court Register (KRS) number: 0000546206, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 6762485482, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 360919052, with the fully paid-up share capital of PLN 20,000
acting as the Joint Controllers.
2. The User declares that in order to use the services included on the Website, they shall provide the data required by the selected service, e.g. full name, email address, job title; and the provision of the personal data is completely voluntary, but necessary for the service to be performed.
3. The data provided by the User who wants to use the selected service is processed by the Joint Controllers insofar as it is necessary for the performance of the service and the provision of services offered on the Website to the User, in order to run the Website and ensure that it functions properly, as well as for marketing and statistical purposes and for market research.
4. Depending on the type of functionality of services provided, the basis for the personal data processing shall be the following: a) Consent of the individual concerned; b) The necessity to process the personal data to comply with the legally justified purposes carried out by Joint Controllers or data recipients, including, in particular, purposes of direct marketing and where the processing is not in breach with the personal rights and freedom of the individual concerned.
5. In case of processing the data based on the consent given by the User, the personal data will be processed until the User withdraws the consent. In case of processing the data based on the legally justified purposes of the Joint Controllers or data recipients, the personal data will be processed until the User objects to the processing.
6. The Joint Controllers may transfer the User’s personal data to other entities (data recipients) that provide services related to the processing of personal data e.g. suppliers of IT services or e-mail marketing. Such users process data on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Joint Controllers and only in accordance with their instructions. These entities can operate in Poland or in countries within the European Economic Area. Whenever the data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, the Joint Controllers apply appropriate safeguards in the form of standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
8. An individual whose personal data are processed by the Joint Controllers shall have the right to request:
- access the content of their personal data;
- erasure of all their personal data (the right to be forgotten);
- restriction of processing of their personal data;
- data portability.
Furthermore, the User can object to the processing of his personal data and withdraw the consent already given to the Joint Collectors. If the User objects or withdraws consent, the data will no longer be processed by the Joint Controllers. Users can contact the Joint Collectors via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address of the registered office of either Collector of personal data. It is also in the User’s rights to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in Poland.
9. The Join Collectors inform that once the User connects to the Website, the Website’s system logs show the information about the number (including IP) and the type of User device used to connect to the Website. The service provider informs that they shall also process, in accordance with the law, the data about the number (including IP) and the type of User device, the time of User’s connection to the website and other operational data related to the User’s Website activity. Non-personal information is collected automatically for administrative and technical purposes. Based on this information, aggregated statistics on the Website traffic, Users and their behavior are produced.
11. The Joint Collectors declare that they shall make every effort to ensure high security for its Users insofar as the Website use and the personal data protection are concerned. Any events which affect the security of the data transmission, including those related to the suspicion of sharing files that contain viruses and other similar files or other than files of similar content, should be reported to the email address: email@example.com.
12. The Joint Collectors also declare that modern methods of content security, content access and personal data access used for the Website security serve to ensure the highest security. The Website uses the currently most secure SSL certificate, while the algorithm with a 128-bit key encryption ensures the Website security and the confidentiality of data transmitted electronically, and, by using the secure website, prevents the transmitted data from being intercepted.